jeudi 14 janvier 2010

Beneath the Remains


Another face takes its place...
Among my young and dusty memories
My dreams are no longer what they used to be...
My destiny got on my knees...  so please...
Forget to call my name
I've got no one, but myself to blame...

Have you heard my prayers, the day I fell?
Have you seen my tears, can you tell?
I've seen shadows surrounding my reality
I didn't realize, they broke me like a nutshell...
So don't ring my bell...

Wings broken, I’ve learned to walk
Last words unspoken, there's no way to talk
My never-ending story failed to thee...
My song vanished suddenly...
What is to be must be.

And then I saw some comforting light
Why not rebuild your dream, so long was the night
"Forget the past, nothing can last
Remind your days, be ready to fight..."
That’s all right...

But still the clouds were there
Of the hidden words, I wasn't aware
It blew up the light...
Made my sight fade to black...
So get back...

1998

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire