lundi 21 juin 2010

Who cares?!..

I was once dreaming
About a meaning less sacrifice
Still I hear that strange call
Saying what an expensive price...
To pay
I wonder if it matters
Among these cheating friends
To look for salvation
Or a so-called helping hand...
To hang on

Could you tell me who cares?!..
Is there someone who stares?!..
Tell me what could they do
Could they believe in you

You do not bother if they die
Can you say that I lie
Their spirits will haunt you
No matter else you'll try to do...
To hide away
Now that it's all blown away
"Was there a reason?" could they say
For struggle, for pain, to loose their brains
For people still living in chains ...
Of their own

Could you tell me who cares?!..
Is there someone who stares?!..
Tell me what could they do
Had they to believe in you...

In memory of al intifada
1994

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire